The Wonders of Africa - Our Specialty
Africa is truly a "Once In A Lifetime" experience. From the pyramids of Egypt to a safari in South Africa, your trip will surely be at the top of another traveler's bucket list! But if Pyramids don't excite you, fret not, as the cradle of civilization is flush with vacation options for both the adventurous and the well pampered.
- As seen in the movie "Out of Africa", Karen Blixen's home gave a majestic view of the mountains and lands outside Nairobi. Those views can be seen when you visit her home while you are in Kenya before your Safari through the Masai Mara.
- The Masai Mara in Kenya and the Serengeti in Tanzania are both teaming with wildlife. The Great Migration, where millions of wildebeest and zebra trace a clockwise route along East Africa's great grassland plains, is a breathtaking site to behold. As the migration is driven by seasonal rains, contact Kathleen to schedule the perfect time to experience one of Earth's true wonders.
- Hidden in the beauty of South Africa are the wine regions of Franschock, Stellenbosch, Paari and Constantia. Each region flush with award-winning wineries even the boldest of wine connoisseurs would appreciate.
- Climb the mountains in the Bwindi National Forest on a Gorilla Trek. Ask Kathleen about her video where she came with 10 feet of a 600lb Gorilla and his 18 wives and children.
- Experience first-hand the raw power of Victoria Falls via a helicopter tours or Microlight Flights.
- Plan your Honeymoon in the Mauritius or Seychelles Islands... Prince William and Princess Catherine did!